Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Monday, December 6, 2010

FUNDRAISING DEADLINE APPROACHING 36 HRS LEFT


*URGENT* Only 36 More hrs to meet Crohn’s End Documentary Fund-raising Goal

Reid Kimball Has only 36 Hours to reach his documentary fund-raising goal of $10,550 and he is currently at $8841

We NEED to raise $1709 more so that REID can make this project a reality. Please click to Link below to contribute No amount too small make this documentary a reality.
I’m asking everyone from the bottom of my heart to please review my BLOG posts to the Right of this picture and see what this documentary is about. I am 100% behind this project because I am so grateful for alternative protocols that have allowed me to be med free for 3+ years. Imagine if when you were diagnosed instead of being told your life is over and your stuck with an incurable disease you were given a documentary that shows you how many other people are overcoming the disease using various treatments and living great med free lives. I know it would have given me hope and courage to search for options and that I might be able to be med free as well.



THIS DOCUMENTARY will CHANGE LIVES!!!!!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget