Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Monday, December 6, 2010

FUNDRAISING DEADLINE APPROACHING 36 HRS LEFT


*URGENT* Only 36 More hrs to meet Crohn’s End Documentary Fund-raising Goal

Reid Kimball Has only 36 Hours to reach his documentary fund-raising goal of $10,550 and he is currently at $8841

We NEED to raise $1709 more so that REID can make this project a reality. Please click to Link below to contribute No amount too small make this documentary a reality.
I’m asking everyone from the bottom of my heart to please review my BLOG posts to the Right of this picture and see what this documentary is about. I am 100% behind this project because I am so grateful for alternative protocols that have allowed me to be med free for 3+ years. Imagine if when you were diagnosed instead of being told your life is over and your stuck with an incurable disease you were given a documentary that shows you how many other people are overcoming the disease using various treatments and living great med free lives. I know it would have given me hope and courage to search for options and that I might be able to be med free as well.



THIS DOCUMENTARY will CHANGE LIVES!!!!!

No comments: