Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Friday, February 4, 2011

Crohnsboy taking bro&sis to Edmonton

Hey Everyone Just thought I would share this video with ya since I'm always blabbing about IBD STUFF and thought it would be good to change it up. This way you can find out a little more about the dude behind the site. 

 I told my little bro & sis if they save up the cash I would take them to North America’s BIGGEST mall. Kids don’t forget promises so 14 hrs. Of driving and we made it there…are we there yet……yes I heard it a million times. I give all you parents out there MAD PROPSyou guys are the real heroes
Hope Everyone has a KICK A$$ weeekend...TGIF baby :) 



No comments:

There was an error in this gadget