Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Friday, February 4, 2011

Crohnsboy taking bro&sis to Edmonton

Hey Everyone Just thought I would share this video with ya since I'm always blabbing about IBD STUFF and thought it would be good to change it up. This way you can find out a little more about the dude behind the site. 

 I told my little bro & sis if they save up the cash I would take them to North America’s BIGGEST mall. Kids don’t forget promises so 14 hrs. Of driving and we made it there…are we there yet……yes I heard it a million times. I give all you parents out there MAD PROPSyou guys are the real heroes
Hope Everyone has a KICK A$$ weeekend...TGIF baby :) 



No comments: