Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SCD LIFESTYLE PODCAST WITH STEVE AND JORDAN-Optimize SCD DIET


An interview I did with Jordan and Steve from SCD Lifestyle.com these guys are awesome and ballsy to create a program to tweak the SCD DIET to help people achieve better results. The are filling a gap that has needed to be filled for years.  I urge people deciding to try SCD to check their Information out:

SCD Lifestyle (check it out here)

3 comments:

Devid Pul said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon


Crohns Disease

Send gifts to Pakistan  said...

I like your article so that I read all of your articles in a day. Please continue and keep on writing excellent posts.

Pakistan flower delivery said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also Great effort.

There was an error in this gadget