Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SCD LIFESTYLE PODCAST WITH STEVE AND JORDAN-Optimize SCD DIET


An interview I did with Jordan and Steve from SCD Lifestyle.com these guys are awesome and ballsy to create a program to tweak the SCD DIET to help people achieve better results. The are filling a gap that has needed to be filled for years.  I urge people deciding to try SCD to check their Information out:

SCD Lifestyle (check it out here)

2 comments:

Send gifts to Pakistan  said...

I like your article so that I read all of your articles in a day. Please continue and keep on writing excellent posts.

Pakistan flower delivery said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also Great effort.