Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I did to help with joint pain while healing my IBD


 


Hi Just me doing a video talking about the things that I did to help alleviate my joint pains while I was healing. I experienced severe pain in my knees and lower back for years and when I began healing and did these things the pain decreased dramatically. I no longer suffer from these pains and I went from one end of the spectrum to another.  Please let me know how this stuff works for you.

The links I mentioned in the video:

Vitamin D Cure: Here

Knox use with Arthritis: Check it out here  then once on the site review the arthritis link








1 comment:

A Crohn's Diary said...

I agree with you on the joint pains. It has been a while since I have had any. My only point of dissension would be with the sauna and steam room. I don't do well in them. I actually do well in cold tubs (~55deg) to help me loosen up. It all depends on whether or not you are one of the people with "high flash points," as my dermatologist puts it. I can drag a blunt object across my skin with no force and it shows red.

There was an error in this gadget