Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CrohnsBoy Awesome Times




I know I come off pretty positive in my videos, blogposts etc and you may be thinking what is this guy smoking lol So I thought I would do a video showing everyone all the great times I have had in the last year or so which is why I'm so positive and upbeat. Before I was lucky enough to get this disease and overcome it I took things for granted and it only took severe crohns colitis to wake my ass up!!! So I could start living instead of chasing....................

I know this is an amateur video but I still had a blast making it :) I look forward to your smart a$$ comment everyone so bring em on (you guys rock)

hope y'all are having a kick ass day

Jay
CrohnsBoy :)

1 comment:

G said...

Jay,

Things are so busy on the farm, and I took a break from the internet for a few days too. I hope to connect with you sometime on skype! Keep being positive, it is incredible what a disease can do for the mind.

There was an error in this gadget