Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Friday, April 8, 2011

CrohnsBoy Being a Smart Ass as usual



Just thought I would post this funny pic of me being a smart ass with a buddy of mine the other day lol I was looking for a toilet because we are doing renovations at our place so went looking for a dual flush toilet. He said I should test it out so I did lol Also ended up finding out they were sold out of these guys will have to wait until the get another shipment to bad I couldn't get a discount on this one LMAO.

*I know I'm being a smart ass lol I have my undies on not like I would get naked in a store :) I've grown up from my younger years........sort of. What I can is that I'm a positive dude that try to make the most out of situations and have a GREAT time along the way.  

I know I have not posted a lot over the last month or two as I have been trying to work on the med free e-book showing people we are overcoming these IBD's. You can find out about this project if you are not familiar with it to date MED FREE E-book 

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget