Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jay making a fool of himself , Baila Activa!

Hey Guys check this video of my buddy Brunno and myself with our beautiful girlfriends being idiots on night after few glasses of wine lol The girls were doing this zoomba dance thing which myself a typical dude I'm not doing that gay dance...... But wow was it pretty difficult! I give anyone that can do this stuff credit. Our girlfriends can shake it with ease. I ironically had a blast doing it and everyone knows I'm not scared to make an ass of myself in public or wherever. Hope you guys get a luagh.

For anyone who has the balls to give this a shot check out this guy in Spains YT channel ........give it a shot.

CHECK IT OUT HERE:  






1 comment:

krb said...

I think you rocked it for your first time!