Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MARITIME LAW- Slavery at birth

This is a great short little cartoon video that describes this process quite well and quick. I know many people who watch this will be thinking WTF.......but I know many others who are overcoming their diseases have had their eyes opened to many things. Before I overcame crohn's I did not believe in an of this stuff..............I also thought doctors were there to help me, the food pyramid was the way to go, the government was good, we are truly free..........and so on.........After seeing I was lied to with the no disease cure BS I started diving into things looking for answers and to sum it up I decided to take the RED PILL


No comments: