Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Parasails

Some Parasails in Mexico. I thought I would make a video of my experience. I hope everyone enjoys this video as I had a blast making it. It's funny when I look back at time where I thought nothing was possible............a lot can happen in a few years. Yeah could I ever get sick again....YES I believe if I overdid the binging and started eating the SAD diet again there a very good chance I could get sick again.........This trip to Mexico reminds me how important these lifestyle changes really are worth it in the long run as they lead to long lasting health and happiness. This may be just my opinion based on critical thinking but I believe it passionately and thats good enough for me.

No comments: