Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Sunday, January 8, 2012

UC Cured-Another case of UC suffered MED FREE from DIET

Here'a another case of someone overcoming their IBD through diet..........initially SCD Diet then transitioning to a RAW Diet. I seen this video at the perfect time as I just had a few no cure comments on my YT channel and then someone sent me this video..Thanks a million :)

I know when your sick, in a flare, newly diagnosed you believe the death sentence you are given = DISEASE is INCURABLE stuck for life............... I've spoke with more med free people than anyone out there and I'm telling you ITS POSSIBLE folks. You can make lifestyle changes, work on a game plan, adjust the sails from time to time and overcome this disease. I'm not selling anything and I have nothing to gain by selling false hope......I simply want people that were where I was a few years ago to see they have options and can change their lives.

The great news is that people are getting tired of the medical establishments lack of results!!! This is great because they are going to the search engines to find alternative options. This is the beginning of many new approaches to treating IBD's and many other diseases. There will be a day in the future when we look back and realize how irrational and barbaric are tactics were to treat the symptoms of IBD's.






No comments: