Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Monday, April 9, 2012

The GAPS Diet Heals Ulcerative Colitis

Here another healing story forwarded to me by Chris W thanks for the info my friend :) 


Editor’s Note:  I met Gina at the Fourfold Path to Healing Conference in Baltimore last month.  Her story of healing from Ulcerative Colitis using the GAPS Diet was so compelling to me that I asked her to write her detailed story so that others in a similar situation might be inspired to heal through a change of diet.
Thank you, Gina, for sharing your long and difficult but ultimately triumphant journey with all of us.

What Is the GAPS Diet?

The Webster dictionary defines the word “gap” as “a pass or way through a range of hills.” I am writing my story on March 1 , 2012 after following the GAPS diet program for one full year. I decided to write on this day to share my story of healing – my path through the hills.
For those of you who are not familiar, GAPS stands for Gut and Psychology Syndrome, a book written by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride MD.  It is a natural digestive healing program. It has been used to successfully treat many diseases/conditions including: Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, Autism, ADHD/ADD, Allergies, Depression, Anxiety, Asthma, Eczema, Schizophrenia and more. The GAPS program rebuilds the gut by healing the damaged gut lining, which is the root cause of the mentioned diseases.I learned about the GAPS diet program from a friend while attending the Weston A Price Foundation Conference in 2010. 

See the FULL article here 

No comments: