Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Loading...

Monday, April 9, 2012

teaching nutrition to kids

I thought I would share this video as it did an awesome job topic about the problems we are facing when children are not learning about health, cooking nutrition etc.


ted talks education
I love watching TED talks and I hope in the next 5 years to be able to go to a conference even if I have to sell my car to do so lol. 


Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

sofia said...

Hi! I just want to thank you for a really inspiring blog. I got my diagnose a year ago and I'm now struggling with finding a diet that works for me. It's nice to read about someone who succeeded.

There was an error in this gadget