Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Monday, November 22, 2010

WHY we need an IBD Documentary Like WANTED: Crohn's End

Hey everyone I did this video in PV mexico while on a vacation with my girlfriend Fatima. I was enjoying myself so much when I realized how different my life would have been if I had not find that alternative protocols that gave me back my life from Severe Crohn's Colitis. This also enforced why the documentry WANTED Crohn's End by Reid Kimball really is so important so that we can show so many others they can get their lives back as well.

Sorry if the sound is not too good as I was by the ocean which is why you can hear the wind and the waves lol So TURN UP your volume and you will hear it just fine :)

For more information on This documentry and the director REID Kimball click HERE

No comments: