Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Natural Abdominal Stricture protocol for Crohns and Colitis

Hey Everyone thought I would share a post I seen earlier today that works towards helping people naturally heal strictures. I do not personally know anyone that has had results with this but I'm all for trying new things and using your own diligence to see if something might work.

http://www.listen2yourgut.com/blog/stricture-emergency/

Also if you decide to try this or have done it please drop me a line and let me know how it did or did not work. The more honest feedback we all provide the better we are able to tweak the various natural IBD protocols that will and have let many of us live med free. It's the collaborative efforts of all the people I have spoken with that have given the way to many tweaks over the past few years..you guys-gals rock!!!





No comments: