Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.crohnsboy.com/

CrohnsBoy Videos

Loading...

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis? Please Check My website out

CrohnsBoy.com do not let anyone tell you that you can't overcome your IBD

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Think 4 Yourself



To paraphrase the late William Cooper:
Read everything, listen to everything, but believe nothing
until you've researched it yourself.

I love seeing statements like this I’m a huge advocate for free, independent, critical thought, and strongly believe we need to reclaim our minds from the TELEVISION. Although, I have my own site and a lot of the views and opinions are my own but that’s me sharing my own critical thought.

I agree with Buddha’s statement to the utmost extent as it really comes down to what you feel and believe to be true. I tend to have this attitude “Keep the Best and Forget the Rest”. I think about how many books I have read over the past few years that were so dry, bland or blatantly boring…you guys know what I’m talking about. BUT many times I would read one concept, one page, one statement that made the entire book worth reading……..Also makes me wonder what would of happen if I would have simply stopped reading after that first few chapters when the GRAVY was in the 5th chapter…ultimately my loss.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget