Overcome You're IBD, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis

Check My Site out Today (Lots of Awesome Info)
http://www.Thegutninja.com/

1000s Have Beat Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis?

Search CrohnsBoy's BLOG

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Eugenia's BLOG Her Story With IBS and SCD DIET


 Hey Everyone This is a great blog post by Eugenia telling her story about having IBS and what she has gone through along the way etc. I have always enjoyed reading peoples inspiring accounts of overcoming the health issues. 

Check out EUGENIA's BLOG HERE

PS: Eugenia sorry it took me awhile to drop you a mention as I have been insanely busy :) I try my best but sometimes it can be hard to keep up.

**For anyone else out there with great info, blogs, sites etc keep sending them and I will post them** Unless your selling garbage save your time and mine :) mwuahh

Have an awesome weekend FOLKS!!!! 










No comments: